Most Popular Products
- Supply Ability : 1000000 Kilograms Per Day
Price And Quantity
- 01-unlimited Kilograms
- 1000000 Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Days
The offered Zircon Sand is used as a key element of ceramic, weld fluxes, refractory, steel foundry and ferro alloy based products manufacturing process. It is also used as a suitable optifier to produce ceramic glazes and as an anti glare agent to manufacture television tube. Available in granular form, this specific sand is known for its high heat transfer capacity. Based in Mumbai, we are reckoned as an eminent manufacturer and exporter of Zircon Sand which is appreciated for its high thermal stability and abrasion resistance capacity.
- ZrO2 (+HfO2) : 64.00 % (MIN)
- TiO2 : 0.40 % (MAX)
- Fe2O3 : 0.13 % (MAX)
- ZrO2 (+HfO2) : 64.00 - 65.00 %
- SiO2 : 32.00 - 33.00 %
- TiO2 : 0.30 - 0.40 %
- Fe2O3 : 0.08 - 0.13 %
- Particle Size : 96% minimum passing through a 325 mesh #
- Bulk Density : 1,800 - 1850Kg/m3
- Packing : 50 KG Nett in Laminated HDPE Woven Bags with Polythene Liner separate Inner poly bag.
- ZrO2 : 62.00 %
- TiO2 : 0.50 %
- Monazite % : 0.25 %
- Specific Gravity : 4.6 - 4.7
- Bulk Density : 2900 to 3000 Kg/M3
Packing : 50 KGS Nett in Plain Woven Bags with Separate Innerpoly bag.
Devidayal Chemical Industries Pvt Ltd
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.